Do I have to fill out an accident report?
If you are involved in an accident where there is an injury or death to any person, or damage to either vehicle or other property in excess of $700, you must complete a Vehicle Collision Report within 4 days.

The report prepared by the Police Department is different from the state collision report. The vehicle collision report is for citizens to fill out.

The Bremerton Police Department or any other law enforcement agency can provide you with a Vehicle Collision Report form. You do not need this report if any Law Enforcement officer investigates the collision.

Show All Answers

1. Do I have to fill out an accident report?
2. Should I always call the police when I am involved in a collision?
3. Does the Bremerton Police Department investigate accidents on private property?
4. Should I move my car after an accident?
5. What information must I provide to the other driver?
6. What if the other driver has no auto insurance?
7. Do I need to call my insurance company if I am not at fault?
8. Will there be any citations issued?
9. Who pays for the tow if my car is not drivable?
10. Do I get a copy of the accident report?