How do I report potholes?

Pot holes on City of Bremerton roadways may be reported to the Public Works and Utilities dispatch line, 360-473-5920, at any time. If calling after normal business hours please leave a message and provide the direction (east bound, west bound, etc.), address of location and the nearest cross street. Pot holes may also be reported using the Bremerton1 App.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report potholes?
2. Whom do I contact regarding traffic signal outages?
3. Where do I obtain right-of-way (ROW) permits?
4. Whom do I call regarding a deceased animal in the roadway?
5. Is there information online about weekly street closures?