To be eligible to apply for a Washington State Concealed Pistol License (CPL) with the Bremerton Police Department, you must be at least 21 years of age, be a U.S. citizen, and reside within the city limits of Bremerton. If you do not meet these residency requirements you must apply in the city or county where you reside.
The fees for a CPL are:
- New Application: $49.25
- Renewal (0-90 days before expiration): $32
- Late Renewal (0-90 days after expiration): $42
- Replacement (If lost or Stolen): $10
Payment of fees is due when you turn in your application. The fees are nonrefundable if your application is denied. A CPL (if issued) is good for 5 years from the date of issuance.
Procedures for Renewing a Concealed Pistol License During Lobby Closure
- Per RCW 9.41.070 a CPL holder may apply for a renewal 90 days prior to their CPL's expiration date and may apply for a late renewal during the 90 days immediately following their CPL's expiration.
- Renewal applicants must be a resident of the city limits of Bremerton.
- You can obtain the application on the City's website or by requesting an electronic copy via email at email@example.com
- Please submit a copy of your current driver's license with your CPL application.
- Submit the application and license copies via mail to:
Bremerton Police Department
1025 Burwell St.
Bremerton, WA 98337
- Indicate return address desired for the CPL renewal.
- Please enclose a check made payable to the City of Bremerton to pay the fees.