Residential Parking Permit Program
The City of Bremerton Residential Parking Permit program provides on-street parking for residents in neighborhoods impacted by parking generators, such as commuters or high occupancy.
To apply for or manage a Residential Parking permit please visit the online parking permit portal
Replacement permits, Visitor permits, Recreational Vehicle permits, and Service/landlord permits are issued at the Impark Office.
Residential Parking Permit Requirements
Items required for issue of residential parking permits include:
- Official proof of address
- Picture identification
- Vehicle registration or purchase documents
Official Proof of Address
Your name and address must be on at least 1 of the following:
- House Closing Documents
- Mail (official source - i.e. utility bill, credit card bill, etc.)
- Rental Agreement or current Rent Receipt that includes name and address
- Vehicle Registration (current)