Public Works & Utilities
Public Works & Utilities offices are closed to the public, available by appointment. Staff is available by phone or email, Monday-Friday, 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM. View the Staff Directory.
All applications can be applied for online. For instructions on how to setup an account and apply online, visit the Online Permitting and Inspection webpage.
Providing expert, efficient stewardship of Bremerton’s infrastructure and natural resources; ensuring responsive and professional customer service.
You can obtain forms and applications online in the Document Center.
You may also email applications or questions to: CityofBremerton.Permits@ci.bremerton.wa.us
Public Works & Utilities Manages
- 319-lane miles of streets
- 32 MGD (million gallons per day) Wastewater Treatment Plant
- 20 MGD Combined Sewer Overflow Treatment Plant
- 39 sewage lift stations
- 300 miles of water transmission and distribution mains
- 13 production wells
- 10 water pump stations
- 17 reservoirs
- 1.4 billion gallon reservoir - Casad Dam
- All city buildings and properties (other than Parks)
Bremerton News Splash
To receive timely information on water issues in Bremerton, visit our Constant Contact registration form and enter your contact information and select "Public Works & Utilities" from the Email List.