Group CPR and First Aid Classes are available by appointment only.
Call or email the Fire Department to coordinate a date and time that works best for your group. Please allow a minimum of two weeks lead time for scheduling.
Our CPR class includes Adult, Child &Infant technique, as well as the use of an AED.
The cost of a group CPR class is $100 (up to ten people) for businesses or groups in the City Limits, and $200 for outside the City Limits.
Certification cards are $15 per person. Classes are 2-3 hours, depending on the group size.
Our First Aid class (which includes CPR & the certification card) is $100 per person. Minimum of 3, not to exceed 10 people.
Classes are usually 8 hours, depending on the group size.
Either Class may be held at the Fire Station, or your business location (The ability to play a DVD and ample space for mannequin demonstration is needed)
See the list below of other agencies offering Classes:
- American Red Cross, http://www.redcross.org/wa/seattle, 1-800-733-2767
- Compressions For Life, LLC, http://www.cprkitsap.org/, 360-731-2507
- Poulsbo Fire Department, https://www.poulsbofire.org/, 360-779-3997
- South Kitsap Fire & Rescue, https://skfr.org/, 360-871-2411
- Central Kitsap Fire & Rescue, https://www.ckfr.org/, 360-447-3550
- Bainbridge Island Fire Department, https://www.bifd.org/, 206-842-7686